Well, Bob fell off a roof on September 12th. He crushed his left heel. He had an appointment yesterday and they decided that he wouldn't need surgery. What a blessing! He will be in a cast for about 8 weeks. He is already complaining how bored he is. Is it too early in his injury to make a "honey do" list? I don't think so! The girls have been awesome helpers while Daddy has been down.
9.24.2008
Why haven't I been Blogging?
Well, Bob fell off a roof on September 12th. He crushed his left heel. He had an appointment yesterday and they decided that he wouldn't need surgery. What a blessing! He will be in a cast for about 8 weeks. He is already complaining how bored he is. Is it too early in his injury to make a "honey do" list? I don't think so! The girls have been awesome helpers while Daddy has been down.





